Trainee Sign Maker
Universal Display Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their current team and learn aspects of sign making, they are looking for someone in the long term to be a fully competent sign maker.
The initial role will be learning the sign making industry along with assisting the current team with sign making duties.
We are looking for immediate start
The duties involved will be,
• Printing use of different types of printing machinery
• Cutting using CNC machinery
• Using hand tools
• Applying vinyl to different substrates including vehicles.
• Visiting customers on site with another member of staff.
• We also sign fit on customers sites and will train the successful candidate in this, therefore applicants must be aware practical elements will be involved in the job role as they progress.
• Skills & Personal Qualities
• Smart appearance
• Able to work at heights
• Good Communication
• Good IT Skills
• Willing to learn
• Practical worker
Job Type / Category
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm evening and weekend work may be necessary
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Preference will be given to applicants who already have practical Building / DIY skills And experience.
• GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
• Full Driving Licence essential
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: £16,000.00 /year, negotiable subject to age and experience
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org